Sunday 3 May 2015

PRETTY LITTLE LADY? ACOUSTIC EP OUT NOW!


Pretty Little Lady? was my spin-off project from Lilygun. I performed a series of gigs in and around London throughout 2013/2014 and I'm now ready to close this chapter of the book.

It was described as "solo acoustic music with an edge and not for the faint-hearted".

YEAH WARNING... IT AIN'T PRETTY!!!

Download the first song Pretty Little Lady? here: https://prettylittlelady.bandcamp.com/track/pretty-little-lady

This song will be available FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!
After that, one song from the EP will be released every Sunday at 1pm throughout the month of May.

These are limited recordings, I will NOT be performing these songs again, so if you missed the live shows, this will be your only chance to hear these recordings!

Join this Facebook Event Page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/606932372776316/ to get all the forthcoming links to the other songs.


I’m going to tell you a story…

At times, some of you may laugh,
Some of you may be greatly offended.
And though I stand by my words,
Remember, I am here to entertain you!

It begins like this...

"He said"...

1) Pretty Little Lady?

~ACx

No comments:

Post a Comment